Lunes, Agosto 6, 2012

Jellies and candies

This is my FIRST entry.I've been planning to have one since ages ago. I just want to share the life of a working mom with two kids. I want this blog to serve as a mini diary of my kids, my experiences as a mom, and some tipid food recipes.:D happy reading everyone! (may magbabasa kaya nito haha goodluck!) 

                                                                         Bowie@3



                                                          Capt. America Theme Cake

                                                                  Jellies and chocs
                     
                                                    Happy Bowie in Capt.America shirt :D
 
Pumpkin Mac & Cheese (see recipe HERE)

banana creme dessert (see recipe HERE

Mouxsie@4
 
 4 x 6 tarp i made, for inquiries just pm me hehe
 Devil's Food Cheesecake (add their facebook accnt here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cake2Go-Cake-Outlet-Delivery-Service/218218251544867)

waffle dog :D bet na bet ng mga kids!
                                                                    candies and jelliessss!

 cake mix (in-steam ko lng since wla akong oven:P) 
colorful puto ni aling karen P3 each x 50 = P150 lng:D (they also deliver @ Ninangs Pancit Malabon) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento